Friday, June 5, 2009

Loved . . .

To have loved and lost is better than never being loved at all...

The man that I spent the best part of 6 years with and I have parted ways, well not completely - I am amazed and honoured that we are still friends, and still working at being friends.

That may sound impossible improbable but it has happened and I couldn't be happier. You see whilst we had lost the spark that held us together as a couple, I couldn't deny that he is a wonderful man and I spent years with him because I loved his company, his take on life, his sense of fun and his ability to love. Whilst we are no longer in each others lives as we were, we are both committed to staying in each others lives - we still talk, have coffees, fight, catch up with each other and share our joys/fears but now we do it as friends.


I am blessed while we don't love each other in 'that' way anymore we both still love each other... you can't ask for more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment