Monday, August 3, 2009

Playing with fire . . .

I'm bad, but it feels so bloody good. I've been flirting my little arse off with a man who I shouldn't be flirting with . . .
But he flirts too so it's not really so bad huh.

Anyflirthag its all good because I'm only going to end up hurting myself in the long run and what are hopes and dreams for if not for trampling in the dirt and destroying??

On a positive note I'm scarily excited about returning to work tomorrow - I still don't feel 100% but I have been working on my arse groove on the couch for well to long now, I'm worried about bedsores couchsores.

I guess its sad but work is largely how I define myself; I'm good at the two jobs I do (completely different career fields) and miss working with people and fake smiling at crap jokes and customers, hell I even miss being talked to like I'm a lower than the germs on the dogshit stuck to your shoe... Ahhh it'll be good to be back. Also sick to death of people telling me to look after myself, yes I was a dumbshit for getting sick but it wasn't entirely my fault, just plain old fashioned bad luck...

Blah blah blah eat healthy, get some sleep, blah blah have you taking your meds, blah blah bladdy farken blah!

Had a bollywood party for Loo's Dads 60th on the weekend which was almost as awesome as it could be, the only thing that would have made it better would be if Loo had got her crazy butt back from the bigwideworld and come home for it but no... instead I had organised a surprise video birthday message from her for her Pa which we played on the big screen. Was awesome seeing the looks on her parentals faces as they watched it, however, being the massive sook I am I bloody cried sobbed like a small child lost in the supermarket AND I had already watched it about 40trillion times to harden up... tear duct fail!

Was a great night, a perfect re-entry for me into civilisation, and wearing sparkly jingly clothes that make you sound like a windchime in a cyclone with pretty bindi's and sparkling eyelashes rocked... In fact when I grow up I want to be indian now.

No comments:

Post a Comment