Thursday, August 6, 2009

Drabbling . . .

At Peter's blog that I have been reading devouring he is holding a contest, a Drabble contest no less. I'm excited, two of my favourite things together... contests and writing oh my!

Anyrandomdrabbler.... here goes entry number one (possibly of one, however there may be more be more drabbles up my sleve)...

As I sit and watch the sunset sinking in the sky
All my thoughts drift back to you
Although I can’t think why
You cheated and you hurt me with all those things you said
I believed you as you whispered you love me
Apparently it was it all in my head
Someday I will forgive you and time will heal my heart
Although I thought we’d be together
And that we’d never be apart
So as I watch the last rays sinking upon the tranquil sea
I’ll lift my head and show you
Just how strong I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment